Tripeur is fanatical about protecting your privacy and also maintain the confidentiality of the information provided by our users.
On your accessing of this Site, certain information about you, , including but not limited to information about :
- Personally Identifiable Information like name(s), gender, age etc. and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password, frequent flyer numbers etc.
- Transactional Information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
- Booking information which includes information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
- Other information that may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the Site including Data Received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (which include but are not limited to name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
- Information pertaining any other traveler(s) for who you make a booking through your registered Tripeur account. In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other traveler(s) have agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us.
Besides the above, when you browse the Website, Tripeur may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, information furnished while navigating the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent on our Site along with any other relevant information. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to provide you a better service and experience.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of Tripeur or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
While making a booking, we may use Personal Information including, cardholder names, credit/debit card number (in encrypted form) with expiration date, banking details, wallet details etc. as shared and allowed to be stored by you. We may also use the information of travelers list as available/linked with your account. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to:.
- To conduct bookings, ticketing and payment transactions for the services available on the Site and to complete your bookings expeditiously;
- To personalize your experience and give you better service: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the user friendliness of the site; (we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Website traffic analysis
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send emails, SMS and other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
- Automatic Logging of Session Data
You agree that the above list is indicative and not an exhaustive list of the usage.
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re online.
Third party links
Permissions required for using our Mobile application
When the Tripeur app is installed on your phone or tablet, a list of permissions appears and are needed for the app to function effectively. The permissions that Tripeur requires and the data that shall be accessed and its use is as below:
Withdrawal of consent and permission
You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on its mobile/tablet as covered above. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Website may be limited and/or we might not be able to provide the services to you.
Tripeur strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its users. You trust us and we would never put growth before trust. This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal.
You can file a grievance / share feedback if you are disappointed with the services rendered by Tripeur or any other issues. You can give your grievance / feedback through email or regular mail.
Shorebird Technologies Pvt.Ltd.,
#205, SA Arcade, Suite 1, 4th Floor,
24th Main, JP Nagar 5th Phase,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India – 560078